Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding bells

In honor of Matthew McConaughey's nuptials to Camila Alves this past weekend in nearby Austin, Texas, here are a few dresses perfect for a summertime wedding (and what I would have worn, had I been invited ;))... with a little help from guests at his wedding, wearing casual dresses in fun colors and flattering cuts.

Can you spot Reese Witherspoon? She was amongst the guests at the wedding! 

I love the quirky & adorable dresses at ModCloth! For me, they sit at a nice price point. And I love to wear a dress that can be worn many more times (Cost Per Wear, as Stacy and Clinton coined) with the ability to dress it up/down in the future. Of course, it must be incredibly flattering and comfortable (for dancing and eating). This would be my first stop on the quest to find the perfect dress as a wedding guest. Here's a few of my favorites.. and all for under $50!




All you need is a great pair of nude wedges and a simple, long chain necklace.

Have fun shopping and enjoy the wedding! Have a piece of cake for me!

-Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment