Thursday, March 21, 2013

SXSW: Good Music & A Handsome Hunk

While Stripes was continuing her spring break in school, I spent the rest of the week at various SXSW events. I missed out on the first two days due to illness, but by Wednesday I was back on my feet. I wasn't going to miss singing along to Thrift Shop with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Unfortantely the sound system continued to go out while Macklemore preformed which caused major frustration from the audience. It was still a fun and free concert. After his performance my friends & I headed to the food trucks, where we ran into Macklemore. He was just as cool as you think he is. 

-singing along to Thrift Shop-

-Ra Ra Riot-

-Vampire Weekend-

Apart from the music scene I had to stop by the films. Zac Efron's At Any Price was premiering at I had to stop to get a glimpse of his gorgeous face. He was only a few feet away, but I was up in the clouds. He was flawless and such a doll! I still can't believe I saw him. 



top: Urban Outfitters / skirt: Dillard's / tights: Target / boots: H&M

I had a lovely SXSW week. Can't wait for next year!

xoxo,
Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment