Saturday, December 8, 2012

H&M

I'm sure many of you already know, but an H&M opened in Austin, TX!!!! As I have been living under a rock for the past few weeks, when Dots told me, this news came as a complete shock! I was thrilled and immediately made plans to stop by on my way home for Christmas break... ultimate finals reward! It was also my first time exploring The Domain, and I am in love!

Dallas and Houston may have gotten them first, but I am so grateful to have one in ATX! I used to only get my H&M fix when I travelled to NYC, Las Vegas, abroad, etc. Right now their sale is ROCKING! Great party dresses and blazers for under $20!


I walked away with a great wide brim black wool hat ($7!!! stay tuned!) and some cute outwear for my momma! Great day and perfect way to kick off the break!

-Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment