Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion Night Out

The night started with valet service courtesy of Neiman Marcus. I was swept away instantly to the red carpet where I posed for photos & chatted with fellow fashionistas. Grabbing my press passes I made my way to the second floor where the fashion show was to take place. The floor was filled with flashing lights towards the runway, stylish on-goers, & gourmet food. I was enchanted with the cucumber lemonade & did want to stop eating the delicious mini cupcakes. The fashion show began & I had the perfect view from the press section. 

My FNO outfit.
Looks were inspired by menswear, the color: navy, mixed media prints & an English touch. The accessories were as fierce as the models. 

 


I had a wonderful time meeting up with a few San Antonio Beauty & Fashion Bloggers. We got to chat about blogging & Fashion Night Out. It was a pleasure meeting Geek In Chic's Jullianna & Faith, Fashion & Life's Michelle. If you haven't checked out their fashion blogs, you are missing out!  I got to view the fashion show with Lash Girl's Sarah. Her beauty blog is just as fabulous as her! We tried various Italian appetizers & frozen yogurt as we gazed upon the outfits surrounding us. It was as  P'Trique would say, "totes amaze!"

With Jullianna (left), Michelle (right) & Sarah (far right) 
I had a wonderful time attending San Antonio's FNO with my best friend. Thanks San Antonio Fashion & Beauty Bloggers for the passes. It was lovely to meet fellow bloggers & I can't wait for the next event.


I ended my night eating delicious Italian food with my friend & looking through photos from the runway. It was surely a night to remember! Hope ya'll had a fabulous FNO last night!

xoxo, 
Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment