Saturday, September 29, 2012

Falling in Love


I'm falling in love with fall.... with a nude lip..... with autumnal stripes.... with leopard print pumps.... with burgundy nails...

I put this look together because I wanted something that truly felt like fall, while still keep it weather-appropriate for the warm September weather. And I dug up my nude lipstick I bought back in the summer.. it always seemed so harsh and now I realize it was just holding out for fall! This was the perfect outfit for a luncheon and midafternoon pick-me-up at the local gluten-free bakery. Yum!



I snapped this quick pic before dinner and a play. Found these tapered cropped pants at the thrift store earlier that day (ON THE FIFTY-CENT RACK) and I believe they are quite the find (I soo wish you could see the subtle rose pattern!!). They went well with my mint/light blue silk blouse (a previous thrifty find for $3)!

I (finally) made it through a rough few weeks of tests and have a temporary break! Dots and I will be attending the SAFABB Bombshell Bash. This will be the first event I can go to and I cannot wait to meet all you lovely ladies! Happy weekend!!

-Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment